viernes, 25 de septiembre de 2009

My Own Opinion Abouth This World


Futurama VS Terminator

                         

All days I wake up and see arround this beathifull world and I think " wF is going on?".

You see, I get up and go to school, it takes me 30 minutes, so I think in the furure of this magnifecent world, and in the people who lives here. Many questions fall in my mind like, why people asking for mony in the streets can get a lot of mony more than that who have a job? or, where are the aliens?, does realy exist?, where is the chapo? and who cares anyway!!!

So the biggest question is: how will be our wolrd in the future?, it will be like Futurama? or Terminator?, or will be just like is now, I tink it will not change, yes we need to, but what could change the minds of the world, well I can tink in only one thing, the Terminator, yes if you se the nations of de WWII and WWI how is they economy, and there is too many people in the world now, jaja, just kiding.

well thats my opinion,
CoMercial:
  • In the next post: Dracula really exists? yes he does
  • Darck Words From A Darck Side of My Mind: Theater von Tragödien(Spanish)

2 comentarios:

  1. Well, I can't tell if this is a serious post, or if you are just messing with us. I do think, however, that the world will not change much. In order to evolve and change things... we need to change and over the course of a human history we can see that people don't change.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. actualy people can chane, but whit something really hard

    ResponderEliminar