jueves, 5 de noviembre de 2009

True or false

Hello today I talk you about the aperance of the people. The people of the city live more good than the people of the farms? If you live in the country and have 25 years old you aparent 35 because the live in the farms is more bad than the city?
For example, the last weekend my family and me go to Rodeo and my dad and mom say hello to your friends and my dad say me what the people that he meet when he has jounger now are very very old, and the other friend what live in Durango are more joung and are at the same age. What is your opinion?

1 comentario:

  1. I think that, in the past, the people of the farms were more healthy and stronger than the city people. But taht was before!! 'Cause now all the people lives equal.


    Take care!!!


    Bye

    ResponderEliminar